Friday, July 07, 2006

I'm Jammed

Have you ever felt being trapped nothing to say? Well, that unfortunately happened to me this morning... It was like a curse! I can't believe that thing myself...
Well, it was early this morning...Sitting with a friend and talking about nothing important at all... We were disturbed by our very own beadle... Well, following his instruction... I went out going through our corridor expecting that my friend is at my back...i suddenly think of asking him something... Then suddenly, I asked him "......" never expecting that, that wasn't really my friend, I felt awkward... Well, he was quite shocked and in the same time I was stucked-up! But, the one I talked to is the person I don't want to talk even a bit that's why I felt awkward... That was really hard for me... Eventhough that was just an accident I just can't take it off my mind! The one I asked was my ex-crush! Wahh! I felt speechless and jammed... I felt like I am someone very small...
I hated myself because of that... I was really careless! It won't happen again! I promise that to myself... Wah! What a really careless person I am... I feel so down until now! Whew... I wasn't expecting that thing... I won't either expect that ever again!

2 Comments:

Blogger Aleeya said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:49 AM  
Blogger Aleeya said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home