Saturday, July 08, 2006

A Wish Come True

It's been quite a long time ever sinced I've last seen my bestfriend, I was really wishin' that at least she can get online in Yahoo Messenger so that we can get to chat eventhough a little while... That wish suprisingly came true...

This morning, I didn't quite get up so early because I slept so late at night doing nothing at all... When I finally arise from my bed I felt dizzy, maybe because I get to spend most of my time in front of our computer last night... Well, I am quite surprised to see my bestfriend online this afternoon, about 12:00 in the afternoon... But that was really a good news for me, at least in a chat we got to talk again... We said our greeting with each other and talked about something personal... Hehe, that was really fun for me, I just missed her so much and she told me that she didn't got the time to be online because their internet and phone was cut down... She also said that she misses me so much, I was so happy because at least from the gap we had, those time when we got no communication with each other she still remembered me...

It was really a pleasant day for me, getting to know something about her... But, still I wish that sometime we could get to see each other again, I hope that I could still be with her and share anything in my mind with her... Now, I had my new friends that I really trust and get to get along with each other most of the time... I hope that she too had some friends in there who takes good care of her like I did and still am doing... As of now, I am still missing other friends and is also wishing that their just all right and that they would also have those trusted friends... But, of course I won't wish that they'd forget about us who still cares and misses them... Well, now I'm just stressed out with doing all of this things, hehe, hopin' for a brighter day tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home