Monday, July 10, 2006

It's Hard to Give In...

Have you ever felt just giving in? Well, really that hurts, not just within my experience but also of others... I agree to it that when love disappears, there's still a piece that remains, and that thing makes it so difficult for someone to just forget whatever you felt or whatever happened to you...

Today, as I said, I was hopin' for a good day... Well, the day is really quite pleasant, including this thing my teacher said, "Tsubasa is the most gwapo daw, according to teachers"... Well, that is I guess a fact, its really difficult though, hearing those things and be jammed in your chair, doing nothing at all, eventhough hearing that thing makes me happy for him... Hahhh! What can I do with my life... It's just so difficult, thinking the fact that he's my classmate and just can't say anything with those things, my lips is sealed, as in sealed, when the topic is all about him... How I wish that the teacher kept it personal to herself... Wah! I wanna cry...

Well, "Tsubasa" was quite happy for that, then I'll be contented with it, that's what life is, can't change that fact... We don't fit together... How can I keep this one, it was starting to fade, then suddenly, their telling all this things! Can just they keep their mouth shut! Wah... I just felt my tears running out from the eyes... It's a really a good news for me, but so bad for my heart... Hindi ko kayang tanggapin!

I wonder, may gusto na kaya siya dun sa seatmate nia? Life! Ano ba, tanggap ko na, na hindi kami bagay, don't make me like him na! Ano ba, stop na... Wah, I wanted to cry na talaga, para mawala na siya dito sa puso ko! What ways can I make to make myself forget about him! What a jerk, I am, I consider myself a jerk kasi hindi ko ma-control ang self ko, ang liit lang naman siguro ng problema kong ito noh?! Ano ba! Sana makalimutan ko na siya ng tuluyan... Help me!! I need some help from you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home