Thursday, July 13, 2006

I'll Take The Tears!

Well, I am suppose to post this thing, about 2 days ago, but out computer was ill, hehe, what a term... I was really pissed off by it 'coz I do want to post this, well then, here the story goes..
Well, on the past two days, I've been having problems and that problem, really wasn't a big deal at all to anyone, except, me, myself! What a jerk I can say... I cried, I can't really believe that my tears came rolling down my eyes. Well, that was twice, first, June 11, and the second one, June 12! As for me, I don't really wanted to cry that hard, it just hurts deep inside me, it was really a damn pain! Why do I need to take all this trials? I asked that to myself, I feel really, really restless! "Ano pa bang kulang sa akin!" I want to say those words and find out what they'd think about it... But, that day was just really bit hard, I didn't get to be happy, all those times just thinking of my crush...
Well, the story is this, I felt so bad because a friend asked, "Sino si __________ _______?" Well, with no idea, I answered, "______"... That friend of mine said that a teacher told her that she and _______ was fit... I guess you know that word... Well, I can't say anything, I didn't get the chance to speak... Tears were starting to drop out of my eyes, and then suddenly, I can't just keep it and started crying so hard feeling really painful! That was really horrible! I just wished I didn't heard anything at all...
Here's the one that goes on the date June 12... That was lunchbreak... Well, I got to passed by our cafeteria (in the lobby)... Well, there goes my friends, the ones who were with me when I cried the other day... There they were smiling... Happy that is... Well, the story goes like this... When I was with them for quite a bit, a friend of mine and me got to talk about that scenario again... And, I told her to just stop because I know I can possibly cry again... Then, there it goes, I just kind of reminisce the things I don't like to remember... That was so bad... I felt so bad and started crying all over again... I can't believe I would cry just for that guy! It realy damn hurt inside! Well, it was like an ice pick plunging to my heart... Ouch! Masakit talaga 'yon! Well, thanks to one of my friends and asked me to sit down, well he really is a gentleman, and thank God someone let me borrowed her handkerchief, I was quite lucky 'coz my friends were still there who tried to comfort me... I thank them so much!

3 Comments:

Blogger Aleeya said...

haha!sorry tlga..di ko naman sinadya,hehehe...and mahal ko ung kanky ko!heheh.:)

5:14 AM  
Blogger Aleeya said...

hanky pala!heheh..

5:16 AM  
Blogger sphere13 said...

well, thanks for ur hanky... I love u tlga...

4:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home