Thursday, July 13, 2006

A Hard Decision?

Well, I didn't quite like this problem of mine as of now, this week was really damn hard! All of the things are just so hard to take... My heart and brain just can't come out with a decision, that's why I feel quite creepy...

Now, I just came up with the idea that I need to decide... I just came up with the choosing of one of the guys I like... Well, indeed I hope I made the right decision, and i'd stick with it, whatever may happen to me, even if I would be hurt by anything happening around... I just feel quite ill, for myself really! But, as of now I feel quite comfortable! Moderately feeling still... hehe... Now, all I would be thinking about is my requirements which I need to pass tomorrow and try getting online while chatting with my friends, though for a while... Thank God this day wasn't so bad at all... I just felt comfortable... But, not with one of my friend... He/She is quite getting far away each and every day, I just don't know what I might be doing, I just hope he/she won't stay away from me because he's/she's always there when I need his/her help in everything... That person I know is really striving hard, and I hope it won't affect our friendship...

He/ She I know has something inside him/her, and I just don't know what it is... If there's really something I hope that he'd/she'd be sharing it to me... Well, I hope happiness for him/her, whoever he/she is!

2 Comments:

Blogger Aleeya said...

hmm..impressive.:)
tanong mo..para malaman mo.heheh. :)

4:21 AM  
Blogger sphere13 said...

di ko kaya, no comment.. pero i really wanted to know!

4:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home