Friday, March 27, 2009

Realization not Imagination

Now, I'm as independent as I ever could have been in my earlier years. I have learned to interact and be as elastic as I could. But, as always, I'm home doing nothing and spending my summer break as it was in the past years. I'm just gay when I have a company(and if I like my company, of course). I am hoping I could go and travel to various places soon, but, I don't like my schooling years to end this soon.

Am I Referring To Tears?

Tears is like the beautiful Cristina Falls, overflowing
Never stopping nor ending
Just looking at it is really blinding
You don't expect what role it is playing.

As gentle, in our heart its singing
The music it creates is very rhyming
In some places, in our nature it is providing
You might see it potent, but due to feminism it is a weakling.

How magnificent it is to be redeeming
However, where does it hold it strengthening?
When everyone does not like glancing
Who will dig deep and continue fighting

Today on our hearts, it is continually gripping
There will come a time where it will give up on holding
Certainly our hands will get tired of grasping
Finally, it will seek its beauty's ending.


I'm not perfect, like everyone else, there are times when I am striving and hungering for those friends and companionship from those who aren't willing to share it to me. It is really hard to gain anything without striving to do it. I hope somehow, I won't feel that loneliness anymore. It makes me emotional in no time.

Well, this ends this for now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

row. ^^

8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

let me guess.. An?

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home