Friday, October 03, 2008

It HAS been..

Its been more than a year ever since I last posted anything in this blog. And, in that period of time. Many things have already happened. Some were critical, happy, sad, emotional and everything have been great.

Now I am already a graduate of Ateneo de Zamboanga University and I am currently studying in Centro Escolar University under the course of B.S. Pharmacy. I have met so many people and enjoyed their company. There have been many changes in my life. It starts with the "independence" I have gained for myself. I have been doing a lot of things in the past few years and I can say that I am enjoying everything. But, of course, on the dim side, I can consider sadness. Its not because of my accomplishments but of my life.

Maybe this is the stage where they often call it as "home sickness". I am not sure if it is or not, but somehow, I miss a lot of things. I'm getting jealous of some few things around me but I can't really say that the feeling is that fun. Projects are all dated with deadlines and we need to run after various teachers in various classrooms or faculties perhaps. I am already reporting in class and I have met a lot of new faces around school.

It has been happy. I can't explain it but somehow, there is this missing feeling which makes me incomplete. I don't know what it is either. I am living my life everyday expecting that the morning and the new day is better than of the one that ended. Well, maybe it didn't go that way. It has been the same.

Guess what I'm thinking? Actually, I am reminiscing the memories of my past. I don't know but it seems to me that the past is just beside me. Though they are only those memories and they are just fragments in my mind. I don't end my day by doing nothing. I cease the day (funny thing to say). But, the person who told it and made it prominent might have the point right?

Its tough now because we're having our finals next week and its a monday. I really hope I could go home. Back home where I can rest and sit on the floor, lie on my pillow (which I am missing a lot) and just forget about everything for even just a while. I want things to just pause and poof! Hehe! Funny thing to think..

We'll I will end it now because I would still need to do school stuff. Projects and such, its tiring but wish me luck, I like my project to be something wonderful or perhaps something the teacher would adore seeing, its time to end it. Thank you for spending an eyeball reading my blog. I hope you enjoy reading the stuff I had said. God Bless(I remembered Holijah's words)! But, I am serious. Its goodbye for now! 'Till the next post. Have a Happy day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home