Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Paalam

This morning, I had a very nice day, I entered the room unknowingly what lies ahead.. Well, didn't really like this to happen.. I didn't expected this to be like this.. A friend told me that she has read this letter, made by my other classmate, I guess.. When that classmate of mine went in I went near her and asked her something, she gave me a piece of paper, this paper is from a notebook, and I am really familiar of the penmanship.. I can't be wrong! Well, it is a poem, entitled "Paalam".. Didn't like what's in there.. It seems like anger is inside that letter, I really prayed that I didn't read that letter..(I wanna cry) Well, it doesn't say literally but I guess that letter is really meant for me.. I have been harsh to one of my classmates because I am expecting that pissing him off will help.. I didn't notice that he's changed and the way we treat each other now is too different, now.. Maybe, he thinks that he's being thrown away by me.. But! It's wrong! Indeed a wrong thing, I was just trying to treat him the way I treated him when we were more close.. Maybe, now, he is not just the way he is.. He's deeply mad at me I guess, I can't take this, we didn't talked a bit, and I am feeling so terrible! Now, I am sad, pissing him off, like what I did in the old days is now like, making him mad at me.. He doesn't understand me anymore.. Is it really like that?

Maybe he's thinking that I never experienced being left alone, he thinks that I never was sad.. He thinks that I was never hurt.. But, the truth is that, I am being hated.. I have nothing more to do.. "Iba na ang turing niya sa akin", I guess it is goodbye to him.. But, I won't give him up! "Ayokong dayain ang sarili ko".. The truth is, I am quite going away from him this past few weeks, I am so shy, and I don't want to replay what had happened to me.. To fall and be trapped in the same spot..

If maybe you'd had the time of reading this, "I am very sorry, if you feel that you are left alone, me, myself I feel terrible because I can't even get to speak to you the way we did in the old times.. Me myself I want to go back to the time, 'pero i can't" I would just be hurt.." Now, you have your new life, you are now known by everybody, and everybody needs you, but, I know your time is just given to only one person, and that is the girl you love.. And I wish you for all your happiness.." "Sana lang naiintindihan mo ang sinasabi ko.. Salamat talaga for all you did to me.. And I know sorry is not just enough.."

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Di niyA iniisip nA di kA rin nAsAsAktAn... Lht nmn ng tAo nssktAn eh... LilipAs din yAn row...

5:11 AM  
Blogger aaaa said...

huhu..wawa man..wawa din aku..visit mu din blog ku..nd comment..www.pinkaholic-annamarie.blogspot.com

5:13 AM  
Blogger sphere13 said...

sana ngah... para sa akin... confusion to!

5:44 AM  
Blogger sphere13 said...

masakit din para sa akin toh! di lang sa kanyah, well, sori parin kahit ano mangyari... sana tanggapin nia!

6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home