Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Silly!

Well, this day is quite silly, I have nothing to do and decided to chat with my all time chatmeyt, ang klasmeyt koh! Si Ganni, well, actually I am doing something weird when I'm really, really, oh so bored, so I decided to do this weird thing... Well, I am laughing all by myself with this... Well, this is intriguing and I am oh so very happy...

Weird, this feeling I can feel, I don't literally feel happy, but doesn't fit to what or how I am acting at this very moment... I can't say anything 'coz it is quite personal, though I can say that I am contented from all the things happening to me at this very moment... I can say that this happiness will also fade in a very fast time... Well, this is just something I can't ignore all my life, I can't say anything more and I am not even expecting anything...

Maybe, God indeed is really very good, and I am very happy of all the things that are happening to me at this very moment, this is quite weird though, I am a fool really, a jerk and a damn it may seem to me, but I am still happy... I am considering every fact and I do not want to be the one who is kontrabida o antagonist to someone else's life... Well, I also do not want anything as of now, but to sleep... My eyes are slowly getting very boring... Hehe! GoodLuck to me! I am such an injured person in everything I do! But, no one else will make me go mad.. Except if my mom will be scolding me... But, patience is a virtue...

3 Comments:

Blogger sphere13 said...

alah lang! ina-admire koh ang tibay ng loob moh.. weird!

4:51 AM  
Blogger Aleeya said...

weird ng post mo..i can't relate.XD

6:17 AM  
Blogger sphere13 said...

no one can ever ralate to it, is weird nga eh... No need of relating!

5:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home