Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Anong Buhay 'to!

Well, now I know what you're feeling, I will no longer expect anything from you... I know that you like her and i don't want to be the hindrance of your love to her, now, I just can't imagine myself crying, maybe the pain that I felt just can't be shown... I am too weak now, I don't have the qualities you want for a girl, I am imperfect and if the time comes you realize that she was really the one meant for you, I will accept the judgment God gave... Well, kung hindi naman, ikaw na ang maghanap ng taong mamahalin moh!

Well, I still can't find the time to tell this other guy what I felt for him, i can't dare lose friendship just because of this feeling special.. Well, ma'am Tere's story struck me... Now, I understand how it feels, to be like feeling oh so very special, eventhough that specific person doesn't really like you, he's just a friend... I feel that I am like an ignorant of love eventhough I have felt it to this certain guy, well, he's ignoring me all this time, what can I do? I just can't push myself to him, and I won't even dare, what the hell... Everything that's happening to me now is the payment of my very bad attitude! What a freak... I can't dare kill for love... And eventhough that hurts, I can still overcome this lonesome days... or may be years...

Now, have you ever felt alone all this time? Me, I can feel that loneliness, all of them are gone, no one to help and save me, I'm falling deeply to these very many hardships in life, but, I consider myself strong, everything happening is just part of my human hardship we call trial... Well, I insist myself to go on and have fun... Try not to feel so feeling and I won't go down that path again... I need to be strong from everything I am doing... But, still I won't give up... Kahit ano pa ang gawin niyo sa akin, wala akong pakialam!

3 Comments:

Blogger Aleeya said...

haha..you didn't even live half of your life..cheer up!:)

6:22 AM  
Blogger sphere13 said...

haha! this post is so weird! I have been fooled by my friends... weird...

5:44 AM  
Blogger sphere13 said...

can't possibly cheer up, its complicated... Secret has been revealed!

4:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home