Sunday, July 16, 2006

Something New...

Well, for the past few days, I was talking about problems of the heart... Now, I decided to change even a bit because, I hate thinking about those things at this very moment... I wanted to think of my requirements really... I wanted to solve them all...

I know that I am not that smart, but, still I give all my best to make my assignments, though not correct but at least... It has a point.. Well, I can say I am not always lucky, and I don't have something to be proud of myself, because I am just a Loser in this world... But, I like to prove myself that as a human, I am here to give my best, not for myself but for God... Hehe, well, that's what I'm here for I guess...

I am happy as of now, doing all my best for my assignments... But, no big deal really, I just wanted to spend many hours doing nothing... Hehe, I hope I can do it even a once... Well, I guess I would end this up in here... Thank you for reading my blog... Have fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home