Monday, July 17, 2006

Anong Meron Sila??

I didn't expect this to be like this... Didn't like this to happen... To choose between who's much greater in my heart... Well, I am quite dissapointed and displeased, really!...

I don't know the other one... He's just out there... Strolling around my brain... Well, it connects into my heart... Every step, every smile, everytime I see him... I feel so lucky ang glad... But, how can this be its so difficult... Can't stare at him and can't even dare speak to him... He's such a busy guy...

The other one's a freak, filled with mistery and I am really having difficulties... Well, I guess many people knew him... Hehe... I don't know, he is just so ewan... But, I like him... Well, really difficult ah?

Now, I need some comments of who I am to choose... Well, it will be a help if you would comment... Thank you!

6 Comments:

Blogger Aleeya said...

well,i'd rather go with the freak guy!haha!:)

5:16 AM  
Blogger sphere13 said...

of course, that's because u don't know who the other guy is... heheh!

5:35 AM  
Blogger Aleeya said...

haha!anong hinde..alam ko kaya!:p

5:22 AM  
Blogger sphere13 said...

sinoh daw?

5:35 AM  
Blogger sphere13 said...

i don't force anyone... I am just accepting your opinion... If I am weird and magkamali ako, kasalanan koh na yan!

4:48 AM  
Blogger sphere13 said...

well, a slot is open for all your comments, i would surely read it...

4:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home