Saturday, July 29, 2006

Ouch but Finally!

Well, I assure you that I finally have told those two guys that I like them and lastly, at last, I feel good... I am of no big something bag now... Though they would not treat me as a friend its okay because at least, in my own way, in that simple thing, I finally have said it... Well, it up to them now, I don't judge them, if they like someone specific, I am of no reason to disapprove, its their rights to be happy to that someone who they like the most...

Now, I just don't know what to do... I am of no more big baggage, well, it hurts though that my friends would finally get away from me, like I have a sickness, I don't know what to do and I expect nothing at all... Well! All have fun reading! And please comment...

4 Comments:

Blogger sphere13 said...

can anyone comment with this one?

1:41 AM  
Blogger aaaa said...

hey there..ive bin through that..and it took many months before kame naging ok..and believe me,going through that was hard..but now,as in ngayong araw lang,kk na kme..im sorii but i hev no good advice to give now..i also have a HUGE problem..but if there's something u want me to do..il do it..

5:17 AM  
Blogger Aleeya said...

hmm..what can I say?uhmm..well, good for you!nasabi mo na.hehehe. :)

5:17 AM  
Blogger sphere13 said...

ang sayah nga eh! very contented sa life koh ngyn! Ang isa i guess, guess lang poh! iwas sa akin... pero ang isa naman pinagtatawanan nalang ako..

4:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home