Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Problem Free?

It's been a really long day and quite comfortable and great... Someone tried to mess up my day but, that was good... I had fun than the expected thing to do... hehe! cool right? That wasn't what I expected because I am quite freaked this past few days, but its okay... No problem at all... I went to the main ateneo and had some good time... Hehe, I met up with my other friends and walked a bit...

Now, when I was there, I was just alone, my sister playing with all her playmates and I, sitting on that boring bench and staring at them, that was indeed boring, I felt sleepy ang nothing to do.. But, still I didn't think of anything more to do... I walked with my friends and then, I also saw 2 of my classmates in school... My other friend was greeting that classmate of mine for so many times... Hehe, weird? Yeah, indeed... Well, its been totally a cool day, we didn't have a teacher on our first and last subject... But, still things were to be solved and we needed to make a bunch of requirement... Now, tomorrow, I am having too many quizzes or what i mean, tests... Well its hard but it won't ruin my day... I am studying at this moment... Well? This is cool, studying huh? But, I know eventhough how hard I try, I still can do this myself...

Well, its sad though because I am having some ignoring thing with that of one of my friends, but not all the time... We just talk of non special reasons at all... Well, I guess this is going to end here... I am being bothered by all this quizzes, its sucking up my ideas and making me panic... Well, freaky ang panicky... hehe! well, maybe you can scroll down on my other posts and xempre, comment!

1 Comments:

Blogger sphere13 said...

now, this is reallt weird huh? no one visits my blog...

1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home