Friday, July 21, 2006

Trust!

Have you ever experienced being out of place... Well, I guess you do... It's not that I am feeling or something but I felt really strange, I am problem free and I don't know what to do... Well, one of my friends seems like going away from me... Maybe, now he's no longer comfortable in my company and just wanted to get the heck out, away from me...

I feel out of place really, and I feel sad, it's like I don't belong, it seems like they don't like me.. Nah! ano ba naman itong buhay na ito... I can't think of anything now, well, no big deal... I accept this, this is all my fault... I guess that they just don't trust me... Well! Now what can I think of! If they don't like to be with me or maybe talk to me, then confront me... I just don't want myself to get in this kind of thing... Being alone... Sadly, those were my really close friends... Now, what can I think?! If they don't like me... Do they really pity me? Well, I don't like pitying myself, I enjoy problems and that what makes us all unique... I just wanted to help...Can't they allow me? Noon naman sinasabi nila lahat... Now, I guess its too personal, but I feel really, really sad, I can't even react...Do they expect me not to help, I was being pakialamera na para lang matulungan or comment of anything pero kung ayaw niya talaga sabihin un... I'd take that...

I won't no longer ask for anything kung ayaw kong mapahiya... Alam ko naman na napahiya na ako, pero siguro makapal lang pa rin ang mukha ko kaya ganito ako... Help is what I lend people... Comment is what I ask... No other, sa kanila I can be myself, but seems like everything just started to change and I think that he no longer likes me.. I feel a trash, hindi naman sa ayaw kong hindi ako pinapansin pero I am serious asking him of what his problem was pero not answering my question... I just can't no longer feel that trust around the bush... May trust pa nga ba ang taong un sa akin or its just really supposed to be between them, not including me...

Well, this is really sad, I am discourage and I don't feel like he is the old friend I was with, ngayon, ang nararamdaman ko sa kanya... Parang masyadong cold... Parang ewan ko nalang kung ano ang iisipin ko, totoo lang talaga kaya na ayaw niya sa akin o ayaw niyang problemahin ko ang mga problema niya(or maybe just concern about my state)... O I also made him feel cold and he's taking revenge(joke lang)... I wasn't telling him who I liked and as far as I am concern isa lang ang sinabihan ko, I am suppose to tell him everything kasi from all the guys I met he was really the one who stand out I admire him a lot because of his good qualities, he's loyal and he's willing to help in everything pero what if kung nalaman niya kung sino ang secret na lalakeng nagustuhan ko (noon), no comment nalang, wala din naman siyang ma-co-comment kung nakilala niya yun... But, i was at least telling him something about that guy... Well, I know time comes and when that beans would be spilled... Mapapahiya nalang ako... I can't hide something from him but now I do... Because, indeed it was something personal that even a single guy wouldn't even know from me... Now, I decided to be myself, do the old ways and expect nothing unless it is given to me freely..

Well, people who had read that, care to comment?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home