Thursday, July 20, 2006

Now What!

Well, problematic it may seem, but I guess this is day is mixed up with something like lucky and unlucky day! Lucky because I feel strange and not lucky because of the balls that was thrown to me by the kids in the main ateneo.. Well, that do hurts so much... That was twice!

Well, isn't this such a lucky day... Heheh! Well, its so boring... I'd rather sleep inside our class, I am so(very) exhausted of what we're doing.. Well, I decided to pass by the main campus this afternoon... I don't want to spend too much, I am not quite happy when I loose a big amount of money... And it freaks me out when I feel or see something strange happening around me, including myself... Well, this day is so very boring... I don't expect anything at all but why do my feelings for that other guy still arouse.. Well, wag nah sana mabuhay yun! Ayoko ngang magkagustoh sa kanya eh! I'd just accept that we're "Just Friends"... Because of the possibilities that I would feel this si called jealousy and start going or running and even maybe hiding from him, if I can do it the best I could, well I would prefer that, than seeing him with someone else whom he enjoys talking...

Now really, I have decided to choose this other guy... I also like him, but it seems like my feelings for that other one still exist, but I don't know what is the deal between us really... Well, he respects me as a girl, but I dont want to be like a baby... Now, I'm taking away my feelings for him, but though everytime I'd see him with another girl happy... How I hope that he was to be my partner in life... But, because of the freakin' decision I made up and that we are impossible with each other, I can't say anything more... My head wants to stop thinking anymore because I was done deciding, but reminiscing this specific guy inside of my stupid mind, well... no comment, I hope God will really guide me...

Well it ends here, hope you could understand my problematic life... And maybe help me with your comments... But, I hope it will be helpful... Thank you again for reading this one...

4 Comments:

Blogger sphere13 said...

nO ONES commenting!

4:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

let mae fel the "mae ssiah" guide you.

4:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

let mae fel the "mae ssiah" guide you.

4:10 AM  
Blogger sphere13 said...

hehe, nice kimI!

1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home