Thursday, July 27, 2006

Odd

Well, this is so very confusing, well, its just that we took about 3 long quizzes at the same day, can you just imagine the parts and how I am possibly so distracted? Well, for the first quiz, the geometry and the second one, the long quiz was just announced yesterday, and there it is, its confusing really... I am in need of panicking, I didn't get to read and assimilate what i have read... That is so odd... Well, for the last quiz, the algebra, well, I felt, quite comfortable because at least I have answered some of those.. Hehe! Weird ah! Oh, well, I guess all I did has some problem what I mean abnormalities, first of the algebra, I shifted the formulas coz I am having difficulties coz Sir is just in front of me, that was so! very disturbing, my concentration was totally ruined and now, I don't know if I got the answers correct, next is of the practical arts, I was so mixed up, including my mind, I don't know what arc is, well, that is so wicked! I just made one and I am totally sure that it is wrong! Oh no! I failed! That one is sure! algebra was quite comforting... I was having some problem but I am quite confident that I answered it correctly, but the problem is that, I have put all my answers in the graphing paper... Well, that was really odd, all my test are quite disturbing my mind...! Well, this one end in here!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dala ka sa algebra. buti pa ako, bagsak na siguro talaga. wala kasi akong talent sa numbers.

4:05 AM  
Blogger sphere13 said...

me, myself, i don't... I just know how to count... hehe..

1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home