Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Selos?

"I am feeling it all over again.. This jealousy inside me that I keep..."

It has been a month now ever since my last post, I have been busy for our nearly(i hope)/ upcoming play in January... Well, I hope it will be a success.. But, then, back to that quoted thing, well, its been how many weeks now and i feel alright and certain... But, then. now, I am starting to doubt this feeling again! Wah! I don't know what to say, but, i feel, obviously sad... I may really be vain and sometimes self-centered, but not all the time... hehe, i think...

Well, this day is somehow annoying... During our Physical Education Class, i saw his and her performance, well, they were so close this past few days, i somehow mean, weeks... Well, they look good together really... Can you see what I am doing... Ah! I can't believe this is happening to me... Hah!

Now, he had just called me many minutes ago, well, i feel so bad... Haha! I had mistaken him for my other classmate! I am so stupid, why can't I identify him from my classmate, you may ask? Well, their voices in the phone(as heard) is somehow really similar, though! Haha! I hope it won't happen ever again! I just feel so bad with it... Well, I must take a rest now, imaginary situations are popping in and out of my mind... I am just so distracted by all those things that's happening around me...

I hope you can give me helpful comments about this...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home