Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Is This It?

I am very sorry, I might not have understand what was wrong about what I am doing.. But, I thought that you came to understand me.. And now, the time I am scared of has arrived, a friend was now again leaving me.. Not, going far, but hating me of my bad attitude.. I might not have been your sweetdream, but a nightmare in your sleep.. But still, I wish that one day, you'll find a friend who can really understand you, accept you for who you are and doesn't reject you.. Happiness is what I wish for you, and for me, endless suffering for all of the things I've done.. Never thought that choosing friendship would give me this pain and agony.. But, I guess the time has come, to let me feel again, the same suffering I must undergo.. But, still I wont close any doors, I am just here, waiting and ready to welcome you.. I hope you also do.. Kung sa tingin mo ginagawa ko to dahil galit ka na sa akin at nasaktan ako sa sinabi mo sa letter, don't worry, even the before the day I read that letter, I was sorry.. Mula sa simula pa lang, nagsisi na ako.. Natatakot lang ako na mawala ang friendship.. Na nangyari na ngayon, thanks for that letter, it made me understand and reflect on myself..

Hindi ko man masabi ang nararamdaman ko talaga, hindi man maipakita sa'yo.. I will be sad, of that goodbye.. For you it might not hurt.. But for me, .. I am ready to take suffering, kung masyado rin maarteng pakinggan para sayo.. I wont make any comments, I wont judge any word that comes out of your mouth, though how much it hurts.. Kahit pa mabigat na sa pakiramdam, kung gusto mong mag-goodbye, okay lang, because I know not all people stays and be with me all the time.. Hindi naman ako selfish to make you stay with me forever.. There are just some circumstances that affects our friendship, and can no longer hold.. but still I wish happiness for you and success(walang plastic sa sinasabi ko). But, of course, it will be your judgement.. I never really thought of this.. But, still I still love you as my bestbud.. Kahit na hindi tayo nagkakaintindihan, at kahit hindi mo alam na naiintindihan pala kita.. Its okay!

Well, I guess my blog ends here, please comment lang po kau.. This letter is for my bestbud.. Salamat poh!

3 Comments:

Blogger Aleeya said...

People come into your life for a REASON, a SEASON, or
a LIFETIME
.. When you figure out which one it is, you
will know what to do for each person.. :)

6:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ewan ko ba. comment na lang ako kahit 'di ko binasa.


:D

3:03 AM  
Blogger sphere13 said...

hehe... thanks for your comments... I appreciated it..

3:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home