Sunday, August 20, 2006

Wala Lang...

I am very sorry, and now, we are friends again... I didn't thought that everything will be this fast.. Really, friendship is more valuable from anything... I will not give up anything.. I love you and hoping that you'll love me too.. As your friend here, I will be true to you and wont dare betray you in everything you do.. I am happy that you are always there.. Here for me and same to you..

It has been days from now since you've forgiven me.. Forgot everything, but I know you cant just forget about it... But, still I am so glad we are back to friendship, that I thought it'll end up for our goodbyes.. I love you so much, as a friend, I wont give you up.. You and the others I love so well.. I wont dare forget all about the best things that had happened between us.. I cant resist anything... I am so just very glad for anything.. You are the different sauces in my life, that makes my life a special cuisine when eaten.. So glad I have met you guys! Mahal ko kayo! Ibang klase talaga kayo sa lahat! 

2 Comments:

Blogger Aleeya said...

oOh,thats nice. :)
Goodluck sa exams!:D

6:48 AM  
Blogger sphere13 said...

hehe... saw you kanina... lib is really a helpful place to stay and study.. weird ah!

4:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home