Monday, May 03, 2010

I wAnt to pAce bAck in time.

This is my introduction, as a newly 2nd year graduate and finally getting ready for my 3rd year as a college student. But, suddenly everything came back to me. I swear my past comes rushing back to me in no time.

I've met new friends and learned how to share bondings that I hope would never end. From one section I jumped and jumped to another making more and more unknown people, my friends. I may not be jammed with them for too long, but still is a memory to keep and share through the end. I found myself in a group of girls with different perspective in life and completely distinct attitude. Yet, I'm enjoying my time with them. I hope they aren't same high school-like friends I had.

As I reminisce the whole school year. I can summarize it in one word as OPENING. Why opening you might ask? Because I had finally been able to be myself. Finally exposed my hidden self which was for long has been antiquated. I have finally, just for once try to enjoy and explore which I had not been doing during my last 17 years as a human being in this world. I learned so many things and is still quite excited in finding out more. I guess I can finally interact with those people whom I think weren't quite friendly.

Well, at the moment, I am having my internship in our province here in Zamboanga. I am able to interact with many more people and find new friends from my past years (which I wasn't able to make friends with in the past). Their names are Marla and Jeff aka "Anjo". I am as always, open for growth. I got to know new grown-ups. I called them "Ate, Kuya and Ma'am" as respect.

Someone close to me had suddenly been very awkward. I feel so dumbed because I can't read what they are thinking ang feeling about me. Also, some bonds had finally been broken and was not been able to be repair. All that was left were just fragments of the memories of those once was a special person in my heart. I need to take all the goodbye's and hello's disappearing and appearing in my life. I was blessed with opportunities this past few years. Unexpected blessing which somehow pains me and others which makes me glee.

Modern world is very much approaching. I still couldn't describe our era but I guess the JEJEMONS are finally in our era. JEJEMONS? What is this term? I'm actually not very sure. The people are quite displaying a new language which was like a virus spreading all over the Philippines.

I can't imagine anything more than to share the whole year I had shared with various people. I paced back in time as I was typing this "Just About Me" blog post. I am trying to project when will my next post be. But, I can't really predict my mood. It is just that my every stories can't be summarize.

I think this post ends it for now. Nonsense as my post may be, it's still something valuable to a person, me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home