Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Past Work.

Different Changes I Have Seen


Up the sky I can see clearly,

A change of phases excites me.

I looked at the cold ground and found

Liquid changed to solid as I count.


Continually I saw things shift,

Freezing turned to melting as water lifted.

Back to the element’s origin,

Rain from the sky slowly was dropping.


Evaporation came afterwards, I did not see.

Condensation came after that process, I foresee.

At last, from solid to liquid I have seen.

I am waiting for liquid to gas, in a process called steam.


This was a very old poem we made when we were still on our high school years. I hope that somehow, to those who will be able to read this may appreciate it. This was made for fun. But, looking back after this few years of me, aging a bit. I came to realize that some things that I was able to make in the past, made sense, more sense than what I am doing now. I may have not had that artist-like talent. But surely, I feel happy to see and reminisce my personal work of art.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home